Are you looking for instructions on how to add an e-mail feedback button to the toolbar of your MadCap Flare HTML5 output? And would you like a copy of the relevant URL included in the e-mails you get? Keep reading.
Open your Flare project, and follow these steps to add a feedback button to the toolbar:
- Go to the Project Explorer > Skins and open the HTML5 skin.
- Go to the Toolbar tab and add a new button called (e.g.) Feedback.
- Go to the Styles tab and find the sub-node called Toolbar Button > Feedback.
- Expand the Background node and set Background Image to (e.g.) feedback.png ().
- Save the HTML5 skin and view your HTML5 output. Here’s an example of the output.
When you click the feedback button, your default e-mail client opens, and the URL of the current page is displayed in the subject field.
Have fun! 🙂